- in the Trinity.
- in the full divinity and full humanity of Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God.
- that people are sinners and unable to save themselves or even cooperate with God in efforts to earn salvation.
- that the Bible is the written Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and without error in the original manuscripts.
- that salvation is by God’s action alone, who saves His people by drawing them to Jesus by His Holy Spirit.
- that Jesus Christ, as the eternal Son of God, became man, lived, died, and rose again to make atonement for our sins. Jesus is the only mediator between God and mankind.
- that God’s Holy Spirit gives Christians the daily strength and wisdom they need to walk according to His will and grow in holiness.
- that Jesus Christ shall return personally, visibly, and bodily to judge all mankind, to receive His people unto Himself, and eternally separate and punish those who are not His people.